- Excellent foundation in computer science.
- Must adhere to Automation Solutions standardized conventions and guidelines.
- Willingness to write disciplined, organized and well-documented code.
- 5+ Years of experience
- PLC Programming with CoDeSys (SoMachine) on Schneider and Wago PLCs.
- PLC Programming for Mitsubishi FX-, A-, Q- and iQ- PLC systems.
- PLC Programming for Rockwell/Allen-Bradley
- Motion Programming with CoDeSys (SoMachine) SoftMotion, or Mitsubishi motion controllers.
- HMI Programming for Schneider (Proface), Red Lion, Mitsubishi, Panelview systems.
- ANSI Y32.2/IEEE and IEC electrical schematic symbols and layouts
- ANSI/ISA S5.1 P&ID process schematics symbols and layouts.
- Experience with PLCs, HMI, motion control, servo systems, industrial sensors.
- Experience with industrial networks such as Modbus TCP, Ethernet/IP, CANopen, and J1939.
- Experience commissioning and troubleshooting automation systems.
Most work will be performed at our offices in Beaverton, Oregon. Additional work will be required in a wide variety of environments and industries, including everything from clean-room to rock quarry to military installations. You must be willing and able to work offsite as required. Fieldwork is usually within driving distance but will include out-of-town startup and service trips generally amounting to less than 15% of the total work schedule.Compensation & Benefits
Very competitive compensation (commensurate with ability); Flexible work schedule; Paid vacation with additional Paid Time Off (PTO); 9 Paid holidays; Healthcare reimbursement; Specialty training and new skills development, and more.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to Hiring@asmym.com - include "Automation Programmer" in the subject line.